Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sunny Days

I went to Paignton yesterday, which is in the South West of England, with my sister & brother-in-law. I used to go there all the time when I was younger but I haven't been for a few years so it was a nice treat. 
IT WAS SUNNY AND HOT, which is two words that hardly ever come together in a sentence when talking about England. 


^ Probably one of the nicest ice creams I've had in a long time. It was a Banoffee one and it had bits of biscuit and little chucks of banana. I don't know what the shop was called but it was next to a Spar shop if anyone wanted to know. 

Paignton Pier is in the background, I was too far away to get a decent photo :(



^ We took the long way home through the country roads, I tried to take photos of the fields and stuff but they were all coming out blury. 

I also got a little burnt from the sun so a lesson to everyone - use sun cream when in the sun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment